A glimpse of my Monday…
- Ran 5km on the treadmill.
- Went to the salon to get my hair done.
- Chatted with John & Nana; Nana is also one of my ex-colleague (SG) who is currently visiting Manila. John & Nana met up for lunch and sent me a photo of them just to get me jealous – But I was more jealous when I saw a photo of them in FB Jollibee-ing together! Hmph! I want some chicken joys & jolly hotdogs! NOW!
- Spent a few hours in Starbucks chatting with my other friend.
- Blogged. Email. Facebook. Twitter.
- Prepared a simple lunch meal with eggs.
- Went to the grocery to buy some garlics.
- Grilled some steaks for dinner using the Happy Call Pan.
Nothing really that exciting but I am beginning to enjoy (for now) this kind of life. I am now, “A woman of leisure” as mom terms it!